This Privacy Statement explains how . ("Our Place Boca Raton Bar & Grill," "we," "us," or "our") collects, uses, and discloses your information. The Privacy Statement applies to all services except those that
have a separate Privacy Statement.
Where applicable, you consent to the use of your information as described in this Privacy Statement each time you use our products or services, so we
urge you to read this document in full, and Contact Us if you have any questions.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
Here is a description of the types of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
What Personal Information We Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal information from or about you.
- Information you provide: We collect the personal information you provide-such as your name, username, or email address-when you use our products and services, create an account, Contact Us, participate in an online survey, participate in community discussions or chat rooms, apply for employment, interact with us at check-in and check-out, or otherwise interact with us.
- Information about payments: If you make a reservation or purchase, we collect personal information in connection with the stay. This information includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, and contact details.
- Information about use of our services and products: When you visit our websites or cloud environment, we may collect information about the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, browsing information, session summary information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. We may gather some of this information automatically. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information from third parties, including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contact information from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing or co-branding activities, your IP address or location information from service providers to offer certain products and services relevant to your location, and data from your social networks to authenticate your product use with us, or that you grant permission to our products or services to access.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Generally speaking, we use personal information to provide, improve, and
develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you
targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our users.
Ancon Management Corp. collects, processes, and determines how to
process your personal information as data controller for the following
- Providing, improving, and developing our products and services: We use personal information to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal information for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we may use the personal information you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further information about how we use personal information, so we encourage you to read
those rules carefully before participating.
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to send you marketing communications in relation to our own products and services; communicate with you about your account, transactions, or employment requests; and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please Contact Us to opt out. We may use your information to process and respond to your requests when you Contact Us.
- Offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to personalize your experience with our products and services, on third-party websites and applications, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting us.
- Promoting safety and security: We use personal information to help
verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and
security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or
potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such
processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the
safety of our products and services.
As a hospitality provider, . has a number of
corporate affiliates in different jurisdictions. Each of these affiliates collects,
processes and determines how to process your personal information as a
data controller to help provide you the products and services you request.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
products and services, such as by personalizing content, offering and
measuring advertisements, understanding user behavior, and providing a
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in
some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
and the choices you have.
USE OF TRIPTEASE SERVICES
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work
with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us with these companies in order
to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be
shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior
We share personal information with companies that provide services on our
behalf, such as website hosting; email services; marketing; sponsoring of
sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions; auditing; payment processing;
fulfilling customer orders; data analytics; providing customer support;
conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys; and other services
that assist in selling our products and services. These companies are
obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we
Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal information with all Ancon Management Corp,
Hutchinson Hotel Management Corp, Boca Raton Plaza Corp - affiliated
companies. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint
venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any
portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar
proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal information to the relevant
Legal Compliance and Security
It may be necessary-by law or as a result of legal process, litigation, or
requests from public or governmental authorities within or outside your
country of residence-for us to disclose personal information. We may also
disclose personal information if we determine that for purposes of national
security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is
necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that
disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available
remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our
operations or users.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is
accurate, complete, and up-to- date. Depending on where you live, you may
have the rights described below.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that
we collect. You are also entitled to object to or restrict, at any time, the further
processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your
personal information in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a
complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the
processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may
request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to
access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the
personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws
or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete
some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
You may Contact Us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request
in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 30 days.
Please Contact Us to close your account in relation to the following uses of
your personal information:
- providing, improving, and developing our products and services;
- communicating with you;
- sharing your personal information with third-party partners for marketing communications;
- offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services;
If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information,
and we may delete any or all of your information without liability. We may
retain, however, information related to you if we believe it may be necessary
to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes,
such as analysis of non-personal information, account recovery, auditing our
records, or enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our products and services, including our websites and digital media
properties, may contain links to or the ability for you to access third-party
websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices employed by those third parties, nor are we responsible for the
information or content their products and services contain. This Privacy
Statement applies solely to information collected by us. We encourage you to
read the privacy policies of any third parties before proceeding to use their
websites, products, or services.
INFORMATION SECURITY, INTEGRITY, AND RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill
the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention
period is required or permitted by law.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under
18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child
under 18 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately Contact Us if you become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information.
INFORMATION TRANSFERS, STORAGE, AND PROCESSING GLOBALLY
When we share your personal information with our partners, php echo $privacyupdated ?>-affiliated companies, and service providers, your personal information may be transferred to and/or made accessible from countries out
of the European Economic Area. In such circumstances, we will enter into
model contractual clauses as adopted by the European Commission, or rely
on alternative legal bases such as the Privacy Shield, where applicable, or
binding corporate rules where our partners or service providers have adopted
such internal policies approved by European data protection authorities.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new
technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other
reasons. We expect most such changes to be minor. Any non-material
changes will take effect immediately upon posting of an updated Privacy
Statement. There may, however, be cases where changes to the Privacy
Statement may be more significant.
Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the
Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If
you do not agree to the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using
our products or services and Contact Us to close any account you may have created.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its
implementation, you may contact our Data Protection Officer, Contact Us.
You also may write to us at:
1230 Seaway Drive
Fort Pierce, FL 34949
Last Modified: September 6, 2019
applications, and online services, and the choices you have.
DEFINITION OF "COOKIES"
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information
on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies,
including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated
with your device, and other software, including web beacons and pixel tags,
for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these
technologies as "cookies."
TYPES OF COOKIES
such as by personalizing content, offering and measuring advertisements,
understanding user behavior, and providing a safer experience. We describe
below the various types of cookies we use and the purposes they perform. Please note that the specific cookies we may use vary depending on the
specific websites and services you use.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you
with our websites and services and to enable essential features, such
as providing shopping cart or product application functionality. If you
disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect
information about how you use our websites and services and allow us
to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information
these cookies collect allows us to optimize our websites and make them
easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you
disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain
features of our websites, applications, and services, and it may reduce
the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect
information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our
websites, applications and services are being used and how effective
our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our websites. If
you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use
certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may
reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your
browsing or shopping history and are used to make advertising
messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing
the same advertisement from continuously reappearing, ensuring that
advertisements are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting
advertisements that are based on your interests. We may share this
information with third parties to help create and deliver advertising
personalized to you and your interests. If you disable or opt out of these
cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites,
applications and services, and it may reduce the support or information
that we can provide you.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to
share pages and content on our websites and services through third-
party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be
used for advertising purposes.
COOKIES PLACED BY THIRD PARTIES
You may also encounter cookies on our websites, applications and services
that are placed by third parties. For example, when you make a reservation
may also allow third parties to place cookies on our websites to track
information about your online activities and/or across third-party sites or online
services, including to send you targeted advertisements based on that
information, which may include the remarketing of our products and services
that you have viewed on our websites and on third-party websites.
This Cookie Statement does not apply to the cookies, applications,
technologies, or websites that are owned and/or operated by third parties, or
such third parties' practices, even if they use or access our technology to
please review their privacy and cookie policies.
CONTROLLING AND OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether
browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about
these controls and to exercise your cookie preferences, visit your browser or
device's help material. If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you
may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" signals. We do
not process or respond to "Do Not Track" signals. Instead, we adhere to the
standards described in our Privacy Statement and this Cookie Statement.